Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PhotoBooth

When I came back in March of this year, it didn't take long before the WatOpotians discovered PhotoBooth on my MacBook Pro.  I recently made a video of some of my favorite clips I've gotten over the months which I posted here.  Below are also a random assortment of the photographs that were taken with the program.  


Srey Nith

Me, Srey Nith, Pesei

Chanthol with Nak and Thy in the background

Davit

Sopheak on his very first day at Wat Opot.  He either thought he had struck gold with the coolest orphanage around, or he was thinking "who are these people...."

Kunthy and me

When Laura, my friend from home, came to visit she got in on the action too.  Leak, Kunthy and Somnang 2 joined in as well.

Even the older girls have fun with it, like Srey Leak and Srey Lis.
 
Pesei, never one to leave his room without looking his best, would probably be mortified if he knew I put this online...

Me and my buddy, Mr. Chai

Wey

One of Somnangs favorite movies is MegaMind.  He LOVED having a picture of him with the MegaMind head.  For weeks after he begged for more PhotoBooth, running around asking me "Kat MegaMind?!  MegaMind?!"

Sovanarith, Thy, and Somnang

Kimseck


When I leave Wat Opot I wonder what the kids will miss more, me or my computer...

3 comments:

  1. You know they will miss you more.. That shouldn't even be a doubt in your mind friend. Enjoy your last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely you...for me - i'll be missing your comp being with them so that III can see them...I just died laughing for about 30 min. :)

    ReplyDelete